What services should a product certification consultant provide? Are you receiving the service you are paying for?
A certification consulting company should...
- Have a professional who gives you advice and helps you solve the non-conformities of your product.
- Provide you with a platform where your clients and your dispatcher can download all the documents related to the certification process, without the need for your intervention.
- Design your product labels to comply with regulations.
- Notify you about changes in the regulations well in advance so that you can adjust.
- Prepare and present the forms in the intervening organizations.
- Evaluate and manage the most convenient certification system for your product, optimizing costs and deadlines.
- Manage the entire certification process, from the beginning to obtaining the approval document.
- Stay in contact with all the organizations involved in the process so you don't have to (Laboratory, OCP).
- Keep track of certificate expiry dates to renew their validity.